Online PMP Training
COURSE DEVELOPED BY DR. JIMMIE FLORES
Dr. Flores has a clear plan how to prepare for PMI® exams giventhat he’s earned the following credentials:
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Registered Educational Provider (PMI-REP)®
- Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)®
- PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)®
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
- PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)®
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)®
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITILv3)
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
- Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR)
- Six Sigma Black Belt (SSBB)
- CompTIA Security+
- COBIT 5
Dr. Flores has more than 20 years leading and directing projects, and has taught project management courses to more than 2,000 students. He developed several courses for corporate clients, including RackSpace, City of San Antonio, and General Dynamics.
Students will receive specific feedback pertaining to the must-study topics, and even how to create an effective sheet cheat for the actual exam. Dr. Flores has developed a program that will prepare you for the PMP® exam in nearly half the time required by other prep test vendors.
Dr. Flores gained extensive project experience while working at Shell Oil Company, Prudential, and USAA. In addition, he served as a Clinic Administrator for a thriving surgery practice in Houston, and was responsible for the implementation of an IT system to mange all operations. Presently, he manages global projects and programs with teams stationed in India, Philippines, and the United States.
Dr. Flores began his teaching career at Houston Community College. Since then, he has taught both online and face-to-face courses at various universities. In fact, he’s been asked to build project management courses for several higher education institutions. He has earned several master’s degrees and two doctorates.
HOW PM Now! WORKS
The entire course is offered with engaging videos that cover the core topics from the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®). However, because the PMP® exam expects that candidates have real-life project management experience, PM Now! incorporates knowledge that helps bridge this gap, especially in the comprehensive sample tests.
CERTIFICATE CONFIRMING 35 EDUCATION CONTACT HOURS
Because Kool Derby is a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) from the Project Management Institute (PMI®), students will earn the 35 education contact hours required to sit for the PMP® exam.
Once you complete the program, a Certificate of Completion is generated for you. Because of our R.E.P. status with (PMI®), your learning hours are accepted without exception. The benefit here is that not only will you prepare for the PMP®, but you will also earn the hours required to take the test.
Affordable PMP® Program – Complete and Comprehensive Program is $495
At Kool Derby we understand the importance of making project management training affordable. By doing a quick web search, one will find prep courses to easily cost $1,000 or more. If the costs require travel, the costs are astronomical, even up to $5,000. The time away from work can make attending such courses impossible.
THE PM Now! DIFFERENCE
Our difference is that we take an action-oriented approach to help you earn the Gold Standard in Project Management – the PMP®
FOR JUST $495, YOU RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING
- More than 100 videos that cover the 5 Process Groups and 47 Knowledge Areas.
- Certificate confirming 35 educational hours that are necessary to sit for the PMP® exam.
- Videos are presented using engaging technology, which makes learning effective and fun.
- Comprehensive guidebook that allows you to stay focused during the presentations.
- Interactive exercise to master the Inputs, Tools & Techniques, Outputs for all 47 processes.
- More than 500 questions that simulate the real test environment.
- Simple to follow exercises to learn Earned Value Management. We help you learn how to tackle the math-type questions.
- Practice Network Diagramming questions until you are ready. We teach you how to do a forward pass, backward pass, and calculate float.
Dr. Jimmie Flores
PMP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-SP®, PMI-ACP®, PMI-PBA®, CAPM®, CSM®, CSPO®, CSP®, SSBB, SPHR®, GPHR®, ITIL® Expert, Security+, PRINCE2®, COBIT® 5
He has taught professional students for more than 20 years. Clients include:
- General Dynamics
- City of San Antonio
- The United States Air Force (USAF)
- Verizon Wireless