PMP TEST TAKING SKILLS
(Earn 8 PDU’s)
DON’T TAKE THE PMP® EXAM UNTIL YOU’VE TAKEN THIS 1 DAY CLASS
Passing the PMP® exam on the first try is a must. For test-takers who are unprepared, money and time will be lost.
I’ve passed five (5) PMI exams, including the following:
- Project Management Professional (PMP®)
- PMI-Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP®)
- PMI-Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP®)
- PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®)
While studying the content is essential, there’s far more to passing the exam. The point here is that knowing how to pick the BEST answer can make all the difference. I will teach you how to eliminate options that attempt to distract you from the right answer. There’s no doubt that my approach will increase your score!
Here’s an important point: Studying more hours does NOT translate to passing the PMP®! The formula we use cuts the study time significantly, and yet you’re more prepared than those who study for months.
- Overview of the 5 Process Groups and 10 Knowledge Areas.
- Discuss the important processes from the 47 listed – some are covered more on the PMP®!
- Take sample tests that mirror the real PMP®.
- Discuss questions in class to learn how to pick the right answer, even when you’re not sure.
- Review Network Diagramming and Earned Value Management (EVM) questions – the topics that cause the most anxiety.
- Discuss the areas that you must review the week prior to your exam.
- Plan the day before the exam.
- Ensure that you have all the bases covered for exam day.
- Discuss how to leverage the PMP® credential once you earn it!
WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE THIS COURSE?
- You want to focus on the key aspects of the exam – learn only what is important.
- You want to make sure you understand the difference between the Right and Best
- You want to do everything in your power to be fully prepared for the PMP®
- You want to pass the PMP® on the first try!
COURSE REGISTRATION INCLUDES
- Immediate access to an online portal containing 50 PMP style questions with voiceover – $99 value!
- Student workbook covers key topics that will help you do well in the class.
- Cheat sheet provides guidance for exam day.
- In-class discussion of sample questions.