Kool Derby Academy is a leader in providing innovative and engaging training that is effective, meaningful, and engaging. We leverage the latest online technologies to make learning interactive and fun. In addition, live sessions are used to improve the knowledge transfer process.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer project management training that is aligned with the Project Management Institute (PMI). In fact, Kool Derby Academy is a PMI Registered Education Provider (R.E.P). Further, our classes are designed to bridge the gap between theory and application.
CEO and founder Dr. Jimmie Flores has taught professional students for more than 20 years. Clients include RackSpace, General Dynamics, City of San Antonio, and the United States Air Force (USAF).
Dr. Flores has earned the following credentials:
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Registered Educational Provider (PMI-REP)®
- Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)®
- PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)®
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
- PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)®
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)®
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)®
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)®
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITILv3)
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
- Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR)
- Six Sigma Black Belt (SSBB)
- CompTIA Security+
- COBIT 5
OUR GLOBAL TEAM
Kool Derby Academy trainers are experts in their field. The knowledge provided is designed to provide our students a competitive advantage in their workplace. In addition, the curriculum mirrors the requirements to pass certification exams.
The World Headquarters of Kool Derby is in San Antonio, Texas. Subsidiary divisions are located in Chennai, India, and Davao, Philippines.