The PMP® Pass Suite Video Workshop is a comprehensive learning solution for individuals interested in preparing for the rigorous Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam. The program consists of 35 hours of video training that can be watched on your personal computer, tablet, and smartphone. This is an interactive and extensive training program that will increase your chances of passing the PMP® exam on the first try. The training covers in detail the 5 process groups, 10 knowledge areas, and 47 processes. The audio version of all presentations is available for download, which means you can learn while on the go. Your instructor, Dr. Jimmie Flores, has passed 6 of the PMI exams, and has taught these concepts to more than 3,000 professionals. Dr. Flores will share essential test-taking tips that can markedly increase your score on the actual exam. Most PMP® training programs simply cover the PMBOK® Guide, which is insufficient knowledge to do well on the exam. We are committed to providing all the tools and knowledge necessary for you to perform well on the exam.
PMP® Pass Suite Video Workshop
How to use the PMP® Pass Suite Video Workshop
The PMP® Pass Suite Video Workshop is designed to place you in control of your studies. Upon making your purchase, we give you immediate access to the robust and easy-to-use learning management system (LMS). We provide you with a roadmap to ensure you are heading in the right direction. While the class is self-paced, our team is committed to helping you earn the coveted PMP® credential. To help reinforce the knowledge, you can download the audio version of the presentations to listen in your car, while working out, and during a lunchbreak. Our program is flexible, and designed for busy people.
More than 2560+ purchase
You will Earn the 35 Contact Hours Certificate
To sit for the PMP exam, you must earn 35 hours of formal project management education. By completing this comprehensive course, the necessary educational credit is met. We provide a certificate that verifies this accomplishment. As you can tell, the PMP® Pass Suite Video Workshop is an essential component to earning this global credential.
Kool Derby Academy is a PMI® Registered Education Provider
Kool Derby Academy is credentialed by the Project Management Institute (PMI)® as a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.). What does this mean to you? We ensure that our materials meet the quality assurance requirements specified by PMI®. In other words, our content must align to the PMBOK® Guide, which includes the fundamental concepts you will see on the PMP® exam.
PMP® Exam Simulator Screenshots
BONUS ITEM #1: PMP® Pass Mentor Program – Your Mentor is Assigned on Day 1!
We have been in the PMP® training business for more than a decade, and our clients include major companies and universities.
From this experience, we developed the PMP® Pass Mentor Program. Your mentor is assigned from the day you purchase the program. This individual will gather expectations from you, and create a roadmap to help you succeed. If you have a question regarding a topic, your mentor will provide a response within 24 hours. We’re confident that our experience and commitment level are unparalleled in the industry. The PMP® Pass Mentor Program is included – no extra charge!
BONUS ITEM #2: PMP® Pass Live Seminar Series – Access to Live Seminars!
To make your learning experience better, you are invited to the PMP® Pass Live Seminar Series. Right … your membership to the live seminars is included with the purchase of the PMP® Pass Suite Video Program – FREE! The seminars are held frequently, and are designed to bridge any knowledge gaps you might have. These sessions are facilitated by experienced PMP® instructors who share important project management topics, tips for completing the PMP® application, and essential test-taking tips. Because the session is live, you can post questions directly to the instructor and get an answer immediately. For those who miss a session or wish to review it later, the recording link is provided in your learning management system (LMS).
BONUS ITEM #3: Super PMP® Question Bank – Will Improve Your Score!
Your purchase of the PMP® Pass Suite Video Workshop keeps getting better! Once you log into your portal, you have access to 200 questions that are designed to prepare you for the actual PMP® exam. You will take these questions as a Pre-Test, and again as a Post-Test. By doing so, you will see the progress made by going through the training. Of course, you have access to these FREE questions when you wish to practice. You have full control of your study plan. For additional guidance, please reach out to your mentor, which is also a FREE benefit to you.
BONUS ITEM #4: PMP® Accelerator Study Guide – Maximize Your Study Time!
The PMP® Accelerator Study Guide provides helpful tips on how to maximize your study time. There are far too many people who are preparing more than 200 hours for this exam. Why? They are unsure how to study. In most cases, they are reviewing too many sources. This study guide was created by PMP® subject matter experts (SMEs), and provides specific information on how to use your time wisely. The average prep time for the PMP® exam is 60 hours, and the PMP Accelerator Study Guide provides clear instructions on the most important topics. This tremendous resource is provided FREE as part of the PMP® Pass Suite Video Workshop!
BONUS ITEM #5: VIDEO: PMP® Test-Taking Seminar – Essential Tips!
Our team has put together 20 tough PMP®-style questions that you must review before taking the exam. On their own, the questions are difficult to answer, but the expert narrator will share test-taking techniques that you can use throughout the entire exam. The people who excel on the PMP® exam understand linkages, such as the relationship between scope management and risk management. Knowing the impact of cause-and-effect is absolutely necessary for the exam, and the PMP® Test-Taking Seminar provide this invaluable information. Again … this product is FREE with the purchase of the PMP® Pass Suite Video Workshop.
BONUS ITEM #6: VIDEO: The Day Before Your PMP® Exam – Key Advice!
How you prepare on the day before the PMP® exam is critical to your success. In this video, you will learn what you should study, and what will waste your time. Here’s a hint: make sure to orient yourself with the content. We provide specific content you should review so that you can answer questions requiring linkages. There are some exam candidates who get “stuck in the weeds,” and this approach can spell disaster on the actual exam. Students have noted the information in this video creates the right mindset to perform well on the PMP®.
BONUS ITEM #7: VIDEO: The Day of Your PMP® Exam – Be Prepared!
Whether you take the exam in the morning or the afternoon, you have sufficient time to reinforce the key high-level concepts that will be tested on the PMP® exam. Here’s something you will learn in this video: make sure to review the PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct. The ethics questions are interspersed throughout the 5 Process Groups, and knowing the PMI core values is important. We provide clear guidance of what to expect at the testing center, the clothing you should wear, whether to bring food and drinks, and so on. Oh … there’s a policy regarding cough drops and chewing gum. We want you to have a positive exam experience, so make sure to watch this video.
BONUS ITEM #8: VIDEO: Stay Cool, Confident, and in Control During the PMP® Exam – Maintain Focus!
Regardless of how well-prepared you are, the exam is challenging. You have 200 tough questions to answer within 4 hours. Because your concentration level is high, it’s normal to experience anxiety and fatigue. How will you handle the situation where you run into a series of questions where you are unsure of the answers? In this video, you will learn how to remain cool, confident, and in control of the exam by relying on the test-taking tips provided to you in the PMP® Pass Suite Video Program. We provide advice on when to take breaks, strategy for marking questions, and when’s it’s appropriate to guess at a question. The last 20 questions are tough because you are ready to “get it over with,” but it’s essential that you finish strong. We provide guidance on how to stay focused all the way to end. We also discuss when you should go with your “gut feel” on a question, and when you should consider changing the answer. Our team of experts have taken the PMI® exams, and we’re prepared to share what we know with you.
BONUS ITEM #9: VIDEO: Marketing Yourself After Earning the PMP® – Career Advice!
Once you earn the PMP®, it’s time to take full advantage of this tremendous accomplishment. In this video, we share career opportunities, and how you should inform prospective employers that you have the knowledge, expertise, and certification to take on bigger responsibilities. You will learn how to expand into different areas because of your PMP®, such as consulting and teaching at a university, both face-to-face and online. For those of you interested in global opportunities, we discuss items that you should accentuate on your resume. The PMP® is a door opener for career opportunities, but you must know how to exploit them. We also provide the content needed to create a press release in MS Word.
BONUS ITEM #10: VIDEO: Key Certifications that Complement the PMP® – Move Faster!
Many students reach out to us asking for advice on other HOT certifications that are aligned with project management. In this video, we share the Power Triangle, which includes the 3-must-have credentials for anyone managing projects. These certifications are global and industry-agnostic. In other words, it doesn’t matter if you are in aviation, banking, education, healthcare, IT, manufacturing, and so on. Once you’ve earned the Power Triangle certifications, you are in control of your future. The good news is that outside of the PMP®, the other two credentials can be earned within months.
BONUS ITEM #11: Subscription to the PMP® Pass Newsletter – Instant Access!
You will immediately have access to the weekly PMP® Pass Newsletter, which provides valuable test-taking tips, and specific feedback from students who have passed the exam. We also provide challenging sample questions to help you get in the right mindset. The newsletter serves as an excellent motivator to ensure you are making notable progress on your quest to becoming PMP® certified.
The Lessons for the PMP® Pass Suite Program
|No.||Lesson #||Description||Type||Duration (min & sec)|
|1||0.1||Qualifying for the PMP®||Video||24:10|
|2||0.2||Passing the PMP® on the First Try||Video||20:53|
|Module 1: Introduction|
|3||1.1||PMI® and the PMBOK® Guide||Video||22:25|
|4||1.2||The Role of the Project Manager||Video||16:14|
|5||2.1||How Organization Influences Project Management||Video||35:09|
|6||2.2||Project Management Concepts||Video||38:33|
|7||3.1||Project Management Processes||Video||27:14|
|8||4||Integration Management Introduction||Video||06:18|
|9||4.1||Develop Project Charter||Video||64:58|
|10||4.2||Develop Project Management Plan||Video||47:39|
|11||4.3||Direct and Manage Project Work||Video||44:24|
|12||4.4||Monitor and Control Project Work||Video||57:45|
|13||4.5||Perform Integrated Change Control||Video||45:55|
|14||4.6||Close Project or Phase||Video||38:12|
|15||5||Scope Management Introduction||Video||05:33|
|16||5.1||Plan Scope Management||Video||34:46|
|22||6||Time Management Introduction||Video||08:10|
|23||6.1||Plan Schedule Management||Video||35:46|
|26||6.4||Estimate Activity Resources||Video||37:22|
|27||6.5||Estimate Activity Durations||Video||47:47|
|28||6.6.1||Develop Schedule (Inputs and Outputs)||Video||35:14|
|29||6.6||Develop Schedule (Tools and Techniques)||Video||51:16|
|31||7||Cost Management Introduction||Video||07:20|
|32||7.1||Plan Cost Management||Video||23:47|
|36||8||Quality Management Introduction||Video||06:21|
|37||8.1||Plan Quality Management||Video||46:03|
|38||8.2||Perform Quality Assurance||Video||29:15|
|40||9||Human Resource Introduction||Video||06:08|
|41||9.1||Plan Human Resource Management||Video||36:25|
|42||9.2||Acquire Project Team||Video||26:29|
|43||9.3||Develop Project Team||Video||39:31|
|44||9.4||Manage Project Team||Video||34:27|
|45||10||Communications Management Introduction||Video||07:36|
|46||10.1||Plan Communications Management||Video||45:38|
|49||11||Risk Management Introduction||Video||06:16|
|50||11.1||Plan Risk Management||Video||31:39|
|52||11.3||Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis||Video||31:53|
|53||11.4||Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis||Video||44:24|
|54||11.5||Plan Risk Responses||Video||36:22|
|56||12||Procurement Management Introduction||Video||05:36|
|57||12.1||Plan Procurement Management||Video||56:34|
|61||13||Stakeholder Management Introduction||Video||08:17|
|63||13.2||Plan Stakeholder Management||Video||41:45|
|64||13.3||Manage Stakeholder Engagement||Video||33:36|
|65||13.4||Control Stakeholder Engagement||Video||31:27|
PMP® Pass Suite Video Workshop – FEATURES
- Comprehensive PMP® learning solution.
- Includes 40 hours of narrated video content.
- Qualifies for 35 educational credit hours required to sit for the PMP® exam.
- Accessible on personal computer, tablet, and mobile device.
- Aligned with the current edition of the PMBOK® Guide.
- Detailed coverage of the 5 Process Groups, 10 Knowledge Areas, and 47 processes.
- Audio version of all presentations available for download.
- Delivered by instructor who has passed 6 PMI exams, including the PMP®.
- Filled with test-taking tips.
PMP® Pass Suite Program – Benefits
- The information is presented in interactive and engaging The instructor shares many examples to ensure the content becomes tangible.
- Direct delivery of material ensures that you are ready for the PMP® exam faster. The focus is on getting you to the finish line.
- Easy-to-follow examples of Earned Value Management (EVM) are provided, which makes the math part of the PMP® exam easier to understand.
- We provide simple and straightforward examples of Network Diagraming, which includes forward pass, backward pass, and calculating float.
- Because the PMP® is a standardized exam, you will learn test-taking tips that help you select the BEST answer.
- You watch access all content on your personal computer, tablet, and mobile device.
- The audio versions can be downloaded to listen when it’s best for you. By reviewing the material while on the go, the leaning moves along faster.
- The PMBOK® Guide knowledge is “dry reading.” In this program, the concepts are explained in way that makes sense.
- The instructor uses many scenarios to ensure you are capturing the knowledge.
- You can start-and-stop when you wish. You control how you study for the PMP® exam.
- You will learn how to tackle challenging questions by eliminating the distractors. This test-taking tip alone is worth the entire value of the program.
- You are provided information regarding which concepts are tested heavily on the exam.
- As experienced project managers, you know how to handle issues in real life. However, this thought process is problematic on the exam. Therefore, guidance is provided on how to use experience as a benefit, and not a hindrance.
- PMI® likes to make up terms to use as options, such as “traditional organization,” and “tight matrix.” In this program, the instructor reminds you to stick with the body of knowledge.
- The PMP® exam will have its share of wordy questions – that ones that are super-confusing. The instructor explains why you should focus on the “stem” of the question to increase the chances of selecting the BEST answer.
- You are given guidance on when to mark questions for further review. In some cases, other questions may provide the answer you need.
- BONUS Benefit #1: You are assigned a mentor who will be with you from Day 1!
- BONUS Benefit #2: You have access to live seminars to prepare you for the exam.
- BONUS Benefit #3: You have access to 200 Super PMP®-style questions.
- BONUS Benefit #4: You are provided the PMP® Accelerator Study Guide to maximize learning team.
- BONUS Benefit #5: You will learn critical test-taking skills that can improve your final score.
- BONUS Benefit #6: You will have access to a video that details how you should prepare the day before the exam.
- BONUS Benefit #7: You will have access to a video that provides guidance on what to do the day of the exam.
- BONUS Benefit #8: You will receive a video describing how to remain cool, confident, and in control during the PMP® exam.
- BONUS Benefit #9: You will receive a video on how to use the PMP® credential to enhance your career opportunities.
- BONUS Benefit #10: You will receive a video discussing other key professional certifications that augment the PMP® credential.
- BONUS Benefit #11: You will get instant access to the PMP® Pass Newsletter, which provides essential information during and after you’ve earned the PMP®.
The PMP® Pass Suite Video Workshop is only $199.You have access to the comprehensive PMP® study program with 35 hours of engaging and interactive instructional video. The course is narrated by Dr. Jimmie Flores, who has passed 6 of the PMI® exams,and he has taught more than 3,000 professionals how to prepare for the exam.Here is a summary of theBONUS benefits that are included in the program:
BONUS Package – INCLUDED in the PMP® Pass Program – FREE!
|BONUS ITEM #1||PMP® Pass Mentor Program – Your Mentor is Assigned on Day 1!|
|BONUS ITEM #2||PMP®Pass Live Seminar Series – Access to Live Seminars!|
|BONUS ITEM #3||Super PMP® Question Bank – Will Improve Your Score!|
|BONUS ITEM #4||PMP® Accelerator Study Guide – Maximize Your Study Time!|
|BONUS ITEM #5||VIDEO: PMP® Test- Essential Tips!|
|BONUS ITEM #6||VIDEO: The Day Before Your PMP® Exam – Key Advice!|
|BONUS ITEM #7||VIDEO: The Day of Your PMP® Exam – Be Prepared!|
|BONUS ITEM #8||VIDEO: Stay Cool, Confident, and in Control During the PMP® Exam – Stay Focused!|
|BONUS ITEM #9||VIDEO: Marketing Yourself After Earning the PMP® – Career Advice!|
|BONUS ITEM #10||VIDEO: Key Certifications that Complement the PMP® – Move Faster!|
|BONUS ITEM #11||Subscription to the PMP® Pass Newsletter – Instant Access!|