PMP CERTIFICATION TRAINING (LIVE)
(Earn 40 PDUs)
|Course Name||Partner||2017 Date||Location||Regular Price||Early Bird||Register|
|PMP Certification Training||Regular||Aug 3-5(Thurs-Sat)||San Antonio, TX (WBU Campus)||$1,995||$1,195||Register|
|PMP Certification Training||Regular||Oct 5-7 (Thurs-Sat)||San Antonio, TX||$1,995||$999||Register|
|PMP Certification Training||Regular||Dec 7-9 (Thurs-Sat)||San Antonio, TX||$1,995||$999||Register|
ONLINE PROGRAM WORTH $399 INCLUDED
At Kool Derby, we’re committed to doing our part to helping you earn the Project Management Professional (PMP) credential from the Project Management Institute (PMI). NO DOUBT!
In fact, we guarantee that you will pass the PMP on the first try, OR we pay for the re-take fee! No questions asked!
- Register for our in-class PMP training course.
- Become a PMI member and enjoy the terrific benefits.
- Submit your application to PMI to take the PMP exam.
- After attending our in-class PMP course, take the exam within 30 days.
- We’re confident that you will pass the PMP on the first try!
- However, if you fall short, no need to worry! We’ll pay for the re-take fee at the PMI member rate!
- Remember that you have one year from the application approval date to re-take the exam.
- You still have access to the ONLINE portal for ONE whole year!
- We’ll get you to the finish line!
COURSE DESCRIPTION AND SCHEDULE
The purpose of this class is to prepare students for the rigorous Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam sponsored by the Project Management Institute. The students learn the five process groups and the ten knowledge areas. In addition, the students are provided with practice exams that mirror the real test-taking environment.
|Orientation / Introductions
|Tricks of Trade for Studying for PMP Exam
|Getting Started: PMI and the PMBOK
|Lesson 1: Project Management Essentials
|Lesson 2: Project Management Framework
|Lesson 3: Project Management Processes
|Lesson 4: Integration Management
|Lesson 5: Scope Management
|Lesson 6: Time Management
|Lesson 7: Cost Management
|Lesson 8: Quality Management
|Lesson 9: Human Resource Management
|Lesson 10: Communications Management
|Lesson 11: Risk Management
|Lesson 12: Procurement Management
|Lesson 13: Stakeholder Management
|Professional and Social Responsibility
|Tips for Passing the PMP® Exam on First Try
HIGHLY INTERACTIVE CLASS
- Learn critical test-taking skills that will improve your score.
- Challenge yourself with our interactive learning team case studies.
- Kool Derby Portal – Access to PMP study prep quizzes and valuable resources
- Watch engaging videos that highlight key project management topics.
- Earn 40 PMI-approved (PDUs) to apply toward PMI educational hours requirement.
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Risk Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Tips for passing the PMP
|WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT US ...|
|For those of you still “on the fence” on which PMP Certification Prep course to enroll in, I highly recommend Dr. Flores’ PMP Prep course. I found it to be quick, precise, and well-worth the time and expense. It convinced me to take the formal exam for my PMP Certification. The course is well structured and timed for maximum results and less fluff, well suited for my way of studying.
|Having been in the construction industry for many years, I thought I knew all about the project management process. Taking the Kool Derby course opened my eyes and my mind into the many facets of project management that I did not know, or did not want to know, were part of MY responsibilities as Project Manager. Dr. Flores explained the process in REAL WORLD scenarios, which help me immensely in passing the PMP exam on the first try. I fully recommend Kool Derby to anyone who is serious about passing the PMP exam, the tools provided and teaching techniques are invaluable.
- Mark Loiselle
|I wanted to let you know that I passed my PMP exam this weekend and I don’t think I would’ve been able to do it without your class. Thanks for the great job delivering the class and providing good tips and tricks to passing the exam. It was definitely worth the time, so thank you for passing on your knowledge to me and so many others.
Dr. Jimmie Flores
PMP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-SP®, PMI-ACP®, PMI-PBA®, CAPM®, CSM®, CSPO®, CSP®, SSBB, SPHR®, GPHR®, ITIL® Expert, Security+, PRINCE2®, COBIT® 5
He has taught professional students for more than 20 years. Clients include:
- General Dynamics
- City of San Antonio
- The United States Air Force (USAF)
- Verizon Wireless
|Course Name||2017 Date||Location||Regular Price||Early Bird|
|PMP Certification Training||Aug 3-5(Thurs-Sat)||San Antonio, TX (WBU Campus)||$1,995||$1,195|